Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MG Hi-Nu Custom (scratch-built) V-Fins



The MG Hi-Nu's V-Fins are thin and a tad sensitive, and it broke during handling without me noticing it.  So, with a knife, cement and 1.0mm plaplates, I crafted for it a new one.



The original V-Fin was made of two separate pieces. I simplified the new one by cementing a couple of smaller plates like so.  Then I used a file to shape the fins sharp and added

I also made the new one slightly bigger.  The overall effect seems to make the Hi-Nu's head bigger than it actually is.



Valleys Of Neptune Apple iPod touch 8 GB (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODELSherlock Holmes [Blu-ray]Soldier of Love

No comments:

The Newbie Stash

Source This is a collection of specific guides for reference in Gunpla Building and Modeling in General.  • Gunpla™ and Modeling Terminolog...