Friday, April 23, 2010

Julius Lim: Scratch building King and PlaPlate Master



I love scratch building, and as a scratch builder myself, I know how much effort one puts and patience one needs to build a masterpiece from scratch, or modify a kit using plaplates. 

Julius Lim is one builder whom I regard highly and respect, mainly because of his skill in realizing builds from paper to finish.  His "Stipulation of Gerbera" diorama is top notch and something I can only dream of replicating.




Currently, he's building a PG Full Armor Mk II, building armor from scratch.  What's more interesting about this is he's going to attempt to build it in 45 days.  Check out his blog at http://juliuslim75.blogspot.com and be amazed at his ground level skill work.

.





No comments:

The Newbie Stash

Source This is a collection of specific guides for reference in Gunpla Building and Modeling in General.  • Gunpla™ and Modeling Terminolog...