Sunday, April 25, 2010
Gundam Qan [T] MatX Pseudo Version Part II
Like most of my mods, I kept the parts being removable by exploiting the original connective pegs and sockets. In cases when I had to cut them out, I simply replace them with either a similar-sized beam or piece of plaplate if reusing them is not an option.
I did just that with the round central armor when I mangled into pieces then rebuilt to change/reverse its form. In some cases only a small part of the original armor is left, as in the case of the lower abdominal armor.
I've also made the side protrusions from scratch by a simple assembly of 4-5 pieces of plaplates each.
I've also managed to make the side and lower abdominal armors to interlock, so one must be in place before the others to make the lock work.
That's it for now. I'm currently working on the chest and the shoulder mounts (which is NOT easy because of the way it was designed).
Rather, I had these sent to my school since I was on an off-site training. Bosny Philippines has once again graciously sent me free...
With the intent of going full AB, dropping if not minimizing my use of Bosny spray cans, I got an Airbrush + compressor set from a friend ...
Before anything else here are a couple of useful links regarding LEDs http://www.kpsec.freeuk.com/components/led.htm http://www.free-ci...
Note: If you want to comment, identify yourself, with a LINK to your email when you comment, instead of posting as anonymous. I do not all...