Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gundam Qan [T] MatX Pseudo Version Part IV


Just another "quickie" I managed to squeeze while doing "real" work.

Reconstructed the shoulder mounts with the usual plaplate mods, and the tricky part of matching the vent size to the mount while still maintaining enough mobility.  I made the vent a bit deeper (or more protruding) just in case I need to trim later or reshape it.


I also gave it my now trademark interlock mods to keep the parts removable for easier painting later on.


Test fit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

And These Came in the Mail

Rather, I had these sent to my school since I was on an off-site training.  Bosny Philippines has once again graciously sent me free...