After the extending the upper arms, there was
something about the forearms that kept bugging me (never mind the bright
looked too short for comfort. This is the kind of escalation I was
trying to avoid (like how the Itch with the Chimera build) since again, I
didn't want to do unplanned modifications, but to no avail. I was
actually thinking about it while I was posting part II, but brushed it
aside, till I could no longer.
Then again, the modification for
this is about the same one I did for the ankle joint and rather simple.
In this case however, I drilled the hole at the center off the ball
along the its axis first, then cut the entire peg at the base. This
pre-aligns the extension beam.
used the same encapsulation method I did earlier. In this case
however, I was using a 2mm round beam and a pipe with a 3mm inner
diameter (the same type I used with the upper arm). To compensate for
the difference, I cut thin strips of 0.3mm plaplates (yes, I still have a
few of these buggers), and stuffed them in the gap and around the beam,
then dropped cement to saturate the stuffing. It's a simple matter of
attaching the peg/ball and sealing the entire thing with cement.
Better, if I do say so myself.
I'll try to post an update as soon as I can I'll be spending as much free time I have as I can on this build, but I have to work on a couple of projects first.
Rather, I had these sent to my school since I was on an off-site training. Bosny Philippines has once again graciously sent me free...
With the intent of going full AB, dropping if not minimizing my use of Bosny spray cans, I got an Airbrush + compressor set from a friend ...
Before anything else here are a couple of useful links regarding LEDs http://www.kpsec.freeuk.com/components/led.htm http://www.free-ci...
Note: If you want to comment, identify yourself, with a LINK to your email when you comment, instead of posting as anonymous. I do not all...