Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More Revelation: The Dragon Ronin Reborn Part II

The Dragon Scale Shoulder Guard

Though I've made two sets of these, I ended up using just one set for the right shoulder, because I decided to mount the Dragon Head on the left shoulder. I've detailed the lower guard with scales, and will be detailing the upper one with tribal flames.

Posted Image



I've used one of my extra transparent knee guards as a mount for the Dragon head. This fits perfectly to the backpack with a customized adapter...

Posted Image Posted Image

...but I was caught in a dilemma later on because I decided to mount it on one of the shoulder guards. So, I did a quick rethink, ditched the upper arm guard for both arms, but reused one as the mount for the Dragon Head.

Posted Image Posted Image

As I mused over how it would look like while mounted over the shoulder, I get this crazy, CRAZY idea.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image


The pictures say it all...

No comments:

The Newbie Stash

Source This is a collection of specific guides for reference in Gunpla Building and Modeling in General.  • Gunpla™ and Modeling Terminolog...