I've decided to do the the lower left arm's detail by carving out the grooves. I'll either scribe the panel lines or use 1.0mm/0.5mm plaplates later on. Doing the latter will give me a chance to add bulk to the lower left arm.
I made an extension sing a 5mm Tamiya beam shaved down to fit the frame's connector and encapsulated that with a 5mm square pipe, which in turn was encapsulated with a 6mm round pipe.
This extends the arm a full 10mm.
The basic armor construction of the upper arm also proved a bit of a hurdle since i wanted to replicate the 1/144 reference as much as possible, but, since I'm using the Turn A's frame, I was limited somewhat by the spherical form of the shoulder joint.
I've built the armor up to the shoulder joint and will decide later if I'll follow the reference as close as possible. I've used a koto minus mold as a reference circle for the section where the huge shoulder pad will sit. Personally, I think the current design looks good as it is.
That's it for now.
Rather, I had these sent to my school since I was on an off-site training. Bosny Philippines has once again graciously sent me free...
With the intent of going full AB, dropping if not minimizing my use of Bosny spray cans, I got an Airbrush + compressor set from a friend ...
Before anything else here are a couple of useful links regarding LEDs http://www.kpsec.freeuk.com/components/led.htm http://www.free-ci...
Note: If you want to comment, identify yourself, with a LINK to your email when you comment, instead of posting as anonymous. I do not all...