Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Unicorn, Torsofied!


Adding the torso armor on the Unicorn was a bit tedious, mainly because I had to consider the articulation range I've given it. Incorrect armor placement will render the modification useless, so I had to build the armor in layers as well. I've test fitted the entire setup to gauge the proportion of the torso to the rest of the body.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The modifications are far from done. Like this, the Unicorn's waist looks like that of Barbie's, so I will have to add volume later. The mod added a about 15mm and balanced the overall proportions. Even at Destroy Mode, it's still smaller than the Angelus.

Posted Image

---------

Also, New Ice Queen Photos added to the Gallery.

No comments:

The Newbie Stash

Source This is a collection of specific guides for reference in Gunpla Building and Modeling in General.  • Gunpla™ and Modeling Terminolog...