Friday, February 18, 2011

The X Walker Part V

 A very quick update:

Progress is a bit slow since I'm still avoiding having to use putty for this build, but I've managed to add volume to the main body. I also used a section of a Kotobukiya weapon set I got a long time ago which I've not found a use for until now. I believe DC23 has the same weapon set, since he used the rifle for his Kampfer.

First layer of HIPS.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Second layer.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image


I kinda like how the HIPS overlays form eyes, so I might exploit that when I do the final layering.

That's it for now.

  

1 comment:

vanz najoseki said...

wow!! looks great..now it's shaping up !!

The Newbie Stash

Source This is a collection of specific guides for reference in Gunpla Building and Modeling in General.  • Gunpla™ and Modeling Terminolog...